Where to Buy Halloween Costumes and Other Halloween Related Stuff in Seoul, Korea.
If you need to know a great place to go to find your spooky costume or just need some fake blood and vampire teeth then check out the post Where to Buy Halloween Stuff in Korea.
Where to Visit to Get in the Halloween Mood.
Everland is currently holding their Happy Halloween Festival. The park is decorated in a Halloween theme and there is a Happy Halloween parade daily. At night there is Halloween Horror Zone where characters come out to scare people. Not for the wussies like me! For more information see the post about Everland.
Halloween Nights Out Around Seoul.
There are several events happening in and around Seoul for Halloween 2011. Check out the event pages below.
- For an upscale sophisticated Halloween complete with free flowing Veuve Clicquot Champagne and Canapes you can go to The Apartment bar in Cheongdam on Friday 21st October. Tickets are 70,000 won in advance or 90,000 won on the night. For information of where to buy tickets and the bars exact location see Yelloweenkorea.com
- Hundreds of foreigners will be taking to the sea on a party boat off the coast of Incheon on Saturday 29th October. The official Facebook page has all the event information. Tickets are 50,000 won and include a coach transfer to the boat but no alcohol. Halloween Cruise and Club Party.
- If you don't fancy the open seas then you can still enjoy all the fun of a party boat. There will be Halloween Party Cruises happening on the Han River. There's a few different options from 28,000 - 35,000 won. Check out the Han River Halloween Party Cruise page on Facebook.
- If you prefer dry land then maybe you should head to B One lounge Club in Itaewon. They are holding a Halloween costume party. Entrance is 20,000 won including a cocktail and a Halloween CD. There are amazing prizes for the best costumes. 1st Prize is a one night hotel stay and a magnum of Champagne (worth 1,000,000 won) and second prize is a voucher worth 300,000 won for Between Bar in Itaewon. Check out B One Lounge Club's Facebook page for all the information.
- As expected Itaewon has lots going on at the bars too. Check out the Facebook pages for more information on what's happening, where;
Roofers - Rooftop Bar Halloween Party
Rocky Mountain Tavern
I will update this page with more information as I find it out. I hope everyone has a happy Halloween!
Remember to follow Seoulsome here and on Facebook.